NORWEST SEED ACADEMY, NORWEST CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
We are currently seeking to appoint a Brass Tutor to inspire both our current students and those from outside the College.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate at interview a personal faith and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with that faith, including an active commitment to a Christian fellowship. The successful candidate must:
- have appropriate qualifications/experience to teach students;
- have the ability to teach students from 3 to 18 years of age in a mix of individual and group lessons;
- have excellent skills in communicating with students and parents;
- be willing to contribute to the development of performance opportunities held at Norwest Christian College as required by the Director of Seed Academy; and,
- have their own ABN and the capacity to operate as an independent contractor.
Applications close Friday, 6 October
To apply, please visit the College's career page and click on Apply at the bottom of the advertisement, this will take you through an online application process.
Norwest Christian College is a co-educational P-12 school in Sydney’s North-West with the mission of Building Purposeful Lives. We have a wonderful community equally focused on facilitating great learning and nurturing our students’ learning habits, whilst ensuring that each young person experiences the love and care they deserve.
Norwest Seed Academy is our Norwest Christian College extra-curricular studies academy which focuses on providing students with the opportunity to equip and empower themselves to pursue their purpose. Norwest Seed Academy incorporates our music, dance, and academic tuition program. The Academy functions both during school hours and outside of school hours.
Working with Children Check
Under the Child Protection [Working With Children] Act 2012 [NSW] and the Child Protection [Working with Children]Regulation 2013 [NSW] the College can only employ persons (who will be engaged in child-related work) who hold averified WWCC clearance from the NSW Office of the Children's Guardian.
The College requires that all employees hold this clearance.
All employment applications must include a copy of the applicants WWCC clearance letter.
How to apply for a WWCC Clearance:
- Complete an online application form available at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au
- When submitted online, the applicant will receive an application number
- Take this number together with proof of identity to a Service NSW
- Pay the $80 (tax deductible) charge for a five year clearance.