Casual Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) Educators needed
Norwest Christian College is an independent, co-educational P-12 school located in the growing north-west sector of Sydney. With the mission of Building Purposeful Lives; loving God, pursuing our purpose, and building our capacity, our community is focused upon facilitating great learning, serving others, and ensuring that each young person experiences loving and caring relationships in a supportive pastoral environment.
The College is seeking applications for casual Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) Educators to join our team of committed professionals. Employment will be subject to the conditions of the NSW Christian Schools General Staff Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2018-2020.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate at interview a personal faith and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and a lifestyle consistent with that faith, including an active commitment to a Christian fellowship, as well as the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of and commitment to Christian education and the Christian development of children;
- a strong rapport with, empathy with, and understanding of young children;
- a willingness to support and help develop College culture and build the College community;
- outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- a collaborative approach and the capacity to be an active team member; and;
- a comprehensive understanding of the needs and differences of children.
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be expected to provide a Working With Children Check clearance number and to address each of the selection criteria above in the context of an interview.
Enquiries should be directed to the Recruitment Manager (email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 8889 4600).